TopBand: inverted L question

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: inverted L question
From: rlake@top.monad.net (Randy Lake)
Date: Fri, 30 May 97 07:21:31 PDT
I took my inv.L down when we put up the new tower and I am thinking of putting
it back up but on the new tower.  The new tower sits up on a ridge of ledge and
is 93' of 25g with TH-6 's at 95 and 60'....the bottom ant. is on a
rotating side arm.....shunt feeding the tower is out because of the lower
antenna but I was thinking that I cud
run the wire from the inv.L up close to the tower....the old inv.L was in the
bottom of the gully below the tower..
abt 10' lower with an oak tree to attach it to abt 70' of vertical......
any thoughts......best 73   Randy  N1KWF       Keene,NH