TopBand: ARRL uncommitted

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ARRL uncommitted
From: jon.zaimes@dol.net (Jon Zaimes)
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 09:44:27 -0400 (EDT)
Wayne....

Would you also support elimination of subbands on 80 and 40m and higher
bands? 160m activity has reached the point where it is akin to those bands,
and activity continues to increase.

I've had too many good DX stations clobbered by SSB QSOs intruding into the
low end. An SSB subband make sense to me, both for contests and general DXing.

73/Jon AA1K