TopBand: Season

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Season
From: michon@eatel.net (Mike Michon)
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 07:22:52 -0600

----------
<topband@contesting.com>
To: <topband@contesting.com>

To: <topband@contesting.com>

FROM: Mike Michon  michon@eatel.net

>From a more practical standpoint.  I am going to Grand Isle NA168 with a
group of hams on April 11, 12, 13 to work Grand Isle for IOTA folks.  There
will be 2-3 complete stations.  I was going to bring the helium vertical
and assorted paraphenalia to get on 160.  It is a considerable amount of
work.  Think it is worth the effort on those dates, or am I just going to
hear the s9 + 20 crashes and a dead band.

I know noone has a crystal ball, but I have only been listening about 2
years and never really paid to much attention to when condx get poor in
early spring.  Band has been dead last couple of days here.
Thanks in advance,

Mike MIchon