TopBand: XE1RCS CQWW 160M SSB Operation

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: XE1RCS CQWW 160M SSB Operation
From: ramsan@internet.com.mx (Ramon Santoyo V.)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 08:12:57 -0600
Once again Radio Club Satelite, XE1RCS, multi operator single transmiter
team will be active on CQ WW 160 meter SSB contest.  A brand new 1/4 wave
vertical, two dipoles, 6 beverages, full power and a lot of planning and
teamwork has been made.  We hope to do better than 6th place world we did
last year, please look for us!  For more information visit our site
http://www.xe1rcs.org.mx/ or contact xe1kk@amsat.org

73 de XE1KK