TopBand: TOP 160M OPENING

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: TOP 160M OPENING
From: vk3ajj@speednet.com.au (vk3ajj)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 19:20:36 +1100
I endorse comments made by xv7sw re 16om conditions on Sunday night
(1400-2000z). Worked over 30 european stations, bv4me, vq9qm and h44fn. By
far  the best condx into Europe I have heard in my short time on top-band.
Propagation very much favoured central Europe with a number of DLs,SPs,OE,F,
G GW etc 599++ - surprisingly sm4can was well down on his usual signal.
Unfortunately my sked with 9x4ww is tommorrow morning - the band will
probably be dead!!!!

Paul (vk3ajj)
Paul G. Richards (vk3ajj@speednet.com.au)
Melbourne, Australia.