TopBand: 9x4ww - usa dupes

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 9x4ww - usa dupes
From: RWAKI@unhcr.ch (Kigali Rwanda)
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 1997 15:26:15 +0100
Hi,

Logged 45 US/VE stations last night. Signals were good, so was the
static level unfortunately.
Pse pse pse avoid making dupes. Guess not everyone on topband is
connected to this reflector. Can someone pse communicate to W8AH,
W5PS and K3ANS that they are already in the log, thanks.
Guess static level in NA was high too, as I had too mni W5, W8, W9
coming back to me when I was specifically calling CQ W6/W7...
Pse listen carefully. I managed to get some Leftcoasters through,
signals were weak. AJ6T, sri, did not hear you at all. K8SM, you
finally made it. Also Randy, Mr Big Smile (K0EU-AH1A, the video), if
you're connected to the reflector, you made it half an hour after my
sunrise, great stuff.
Hoping for propagation as was last night, I will get out of bed at
0200z again. Be there pse, seen the situation here, I don't know for
how long I will be able to continue hamming.
Not 1 JA station was heard between 2130-2215z. Hopefully tonight.
Have a sked beginning next week with VK3AJJ at 1930z. Maybe some
other stations from that region want to join.
Two nights ago we had 3 way qso between vk6hd/vk6vz, 9u5cw and 9x4ww.
This was a real beauty, as Mike by coincidence heard me calling him
on sked...the sked was never made though by email...pure luck. It
doesn't come better than this...
1827.5 is the place to be, qsl via ON5NT (ghispenny@club.innet.be).
No mail to this address pse. Will post 160 log part 7 tomorrow night.
73 - Mark - 9x4ww.