TopBand: 9X4WW - why do I still get mail here ?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 9X4WW - why do I still get mail here ?
From: RWAKI@unhcr.ch (Kigali Rwanda)
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 1997 06:22:05 +0100
Some people will never learn. Maybe I have to post it on the
reflector ? Here we go.

N4SU : all my postings are numbered. Surely if you miss one, you can
ask someone on the reflector to help you check if you made it or not.
As for date of 3JAN97, check your calendar pse. You are in the log
Dave, but u took 25 minutes of my time to check it all out and put
out this reply. Guess what would happen if everyone does like you ?
If you sent a qsl to Ghis for a qso on 5 December '96, and you know
he was leaving for Heard Island, what do you want me to say if you
didn't get a card back so far ???

K3IX : almost same for you Clay. If you figured out when my first
posting was, it was clear that 5 December was not in there. I have
asked several times to contact Ghis, ON5NT, for questions relating to
any QSLinfo. I do not have the '96 logs here.

So once again : send your requests to ON5NT, IF YOU REALLY HAVE TO !
Internet is a tool for gathering info as I see it, not to get extra
confirmation on QSOs all the time. This is taking away my pleasure,
having to anwer people who do not follow my instructions.

So, for those who really have to : ON5NT's email address is :
ghispenny@club.innet.be (sri Ghis...)
He should be home soon now from Heard.

Sri for the tone of this msg, but how many times does one have to ask
?
73 - Mark - 9x4ww

ps : K8SM, Scott I'm still listening out for you...as for mni others.