TopBand: Why Topbanders Talk to Themselves

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Why Topbanders Talk to Themselves
From: aa8u@modempool.com (Bruce Lallathin)
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 16:16:22 -0500
Take heart Gary, I will be on Rarotonga (S. Cook) from Nov 15th '97 until
Dec. 1st except for a side trip to Manihiki (N. Cook), Nov. 20-27th for
CQWW CW. I will be on 160 every day we are there. Look for ZK1AAU, my call
when in the Cook Islands. W8EB will be joining me on this trip and we don't
know what his callsign will be yet.

73,
Bruce
AA8U  ZK1AAU