TopBand: Tuners

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Tuners
From: carterg@oeonline.com (Carter Grabarczyk)
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 13:53:09 -0500
Hi, not really a top band question per se, but from watching the traffic
here, there seems to be a lot of tuner knowledge!
I am currently using an MFJ 986 Differential 3kw (ha!) tuner with a
couple of 3-500s and am looking for a little beefier tuner.
I can get a Murch 2000 (owner does not know if an A, B or C!) with a
small arc mark on the coil for about $125 or a Dentron MT-2000 (no
meters, switched-not roller- inductor in mint condx for about $150.
Any words of wisdom??? BTW, the main (and only) antenna is a 130 ft
zepp, used for 160-20.

Thanks and 73,
Carter, K8VT