TopBand: CQ160 condx

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CQ160 condx
From: miok@sun3.oulu.fi (Mika Kauranen)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 13:33:34 +0200
de OH8LAE

Heard almost every state through midwest at sunday morning from KP44JN.
Only some eastcoasters or nearby and south-east VE made copy of me.
The band was very quiet here when no qrm. No qrn at all ! Maybe you
guys had a bit more crashes over there or Beverages were not to north
EU? It might been also the diode type propagation we have experienced
here before. Dont know what was the auroral situation between our path
during the test. Cannot put more ERP here because lights rock'n roll
on cw at neighbourhood.

cu next year (think not qrv on ssb part)

Mika / OH8LAE