TopBand: BAD OPERATING

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: BAD OPERATING
From: vertex@mercury.execulink.com (Tenex Communications)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 09:50:26 -0500 (EST)
Thanks to all who took time to reply to my comments about bad operating.
Perhaps the suggestion about posting calls is too Draconian and somewhat
ill-advised.  It appears we have ruffled some feathers, and the
reflectormeister feels that this is not a proper forum to post such comments.
I guess I have to agree with him.  However, if we have raised awareness
about the problem, then the exercise was not in vain.
If we ruffled YOUR feathers, then I apologize.

Let's hope things get better soon.

73,
Bill, VE3CSK