TopBand: Last night at N6TR

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Last night at N6TR
From: tree@lady.axian.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 23:55:04 -0800 (PST)
Haven't hard anything from ZS4TX last couple of nights (although
I was a few minutes late tonight).  Bernie was easy copy of
1, 2 and 4 January at 03:23 UTC each night.

TI9CF was #140 for me tonight.  Please don't send TI9CF cards to me!

Worked SM5EDX at 0512 and then several other Europeans from 06:45
until 07:23: SM4HCM, ON4UN, OZ7C, OZ8RO (glad you got your amp back),
SM4CAN, SM2EKM and DJ6RX.

ZL2SQ was answering some CQs and says he will be active in the
CQ 160 contest.

Band was quiet for me - I think the opening was the limiting factor
tonight.  Kept listening for OZ1ING, but I didn't hear you Henrich.

Now - when is sunrise in EA6 anyway...

In the morning, there were a couple of UA0's and JA's on the band,
but the UN5J roadshow was way down.  Nothing heard from XV7SW.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com