TopBand: W1WCR's email address

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: W1WCR's email address
From: W4iU@aol.com (W4iU@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 16:49:36 -0500
I think someone on this reflector was looking for W1WCR's
email address.  I checked the QRZ site, and sure enough
there was an email address listed for W1WCR:
wikk@aol.com

Don't know if it's correct, but there is a place to start.

73, Tom W4iU
W4iU@AOL.COM
(The DX'er, Contester and All Around Nice Guy Formerly Known
as WB4iUX)

**
*  DISCLAIMER:  I have no financial interest in QRZ CD, no towers  **
*  up at the new QTH, a mediocre radio, and have now lost my        **
*  pride as my 12 and 13 year old sons can beat me in basketball.  **