TopBand: A92GD QRV on 1834.2 at 0308

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: A92GD QRV on 1834.2 at 0308
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 03:38:56 GMT
Hi Bob,

        Whatever you got up seems to be working FB!  I heard
VE1ZZ working you but didn't have your call.  At your sunrise
0308, your signal started building above the relatively high
QRN here and I was finally able to get through the Europeans
calling at 0315.  Your signal continued to build and you peaked
569 around 0325.  I hope you will continue your activity since
I think a lot of the guys are just asleep tonight due to the
recent poor conditions and high QRN due to thunderstorms here.
Let us know on the reflector what you're using for an antenna!

                        73,  Bill  W4ZV  Topband Administrator