TopBand: When the contest is over....

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: When the contest is over....
From: n5ia@juno.com (Milt Jensen)
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 1996 03:37:41 EST
Hi Bob, and others out there in contest radio land.
        The first wrestling match of the season for my high school senior
son was all day Friday and all day Saturday (11 school round robin
tournament), so the wife, family and I spent the time there.
        So the ARRL 160 test has to wait until another year.  Arrived
home at 10 PM tonight, and have had fun tuning around the band and giving
30-40 stations a contact.  Read the E-mail and am now going to bed.
        Point is, Bob is exactly correct, and he is sharing first hand
experience with all of us.  Take care of what is really the most
important thing in this life and eternity.
        73 de
---Milt Jensen @ ARS N5IA---
---Virden, NM Route Box 176---
---Duncan, AZ -- 85534---
---H: (505) 358-2105      W: (520) 359-2503---
---Reply to n5ia@juno.com---