TopBand: Tower Gamma Rod

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Tower Gamma Rod
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h@juno.com)
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 1996 15:10:48 EST
I published an article in CQ in 1986,  I think,  (someone here might have
an index) that addressed many of the current questions.  Including why a
cage system had problems and how to improve coupling performance with
large D1- D2 ratios. .

That article  was submitted prior to learning about the classic John True
series in HRM. Yet it did cover some new ground.

I have all those past issues stored in boxes in the attic. If someone
would kindly give me all the month/year info I will make copies available
for a large SASE.

To paraphrase a popular movie line:     Verticals Rule............Dipoles
Drool  (or is it droop).

73..........Carl