TopBand: HB9AMO is looking for Utha & Idaho on 160m.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: HB9AMO is looking for Utha & Idaho on 160m.
From: petry@vtx.ch (Pierre PETRY)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 11:27:52 +0100
Hello top band friends.

I got now a new QTH and unfortunatly I couldn't install the nice
vertical I had on the previous QTH, but now, I am using a  2 X 27m.
extended zepp.

I am still looking for UTHA and IDHAO to finish my top band WAS.
I will be around my sunrise (46.2 N 6.2E) on 1830-1832 as often as
possible mostly listnting.

I will be happy to QSO the other stations as well.

Sked are possible, please leave message to my E-amil address

Very 73  Pierre, HB9AMO
++++