TopBand: I.C.E. Dales

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: I.C.E. Dales
From: n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 04:37:38 -0800
Jay E Ostrem wrote:

> I've been having difficulty contacting ZJ Electronics for one of their
> Beverage Boxes,  where can I find a distributor for ICE?  What ICE unit do
> you recommend for a 580ft Beverage?
>                             73
>
>                             Jay WC7M in Gillette, Wyoming
>
>                             On the 1AB Ranch in Campbell County
>

> --
> FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/topband.html
> Submissions:              topband@contesting.com
> Administrative requests:  topband-REQUEST@contesting.com

I've had  nothing but success in dealing with ZJ Electronics.  I always
communicate and
order from them electronically via their web page/email. John's response has
always been
terrific.  They ship via FEDEX and shipping is included in their prices.

Their homepage is:  http://www.qth.com/zj/

Just click on their email reaponse and you'll be all set.

GL!

Bill, N3RR