TopBand: local yackers

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: local yackers
From: mystc@ix.netcom.com (Jim Dugger)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 13:57:54 -0800
During CQWW, I heard MXZ and others running up and down the band,
picking on
contesters, making fun of their signals, intentionally interfering,
making
calls with fake callsigns, etc... and then reporting their conduct back
the 1850 gang for a few more laughs. Sounded typical of their 75 meter
conduct on 3868. Oh well...

This was written recently by wb4iuy
I feel it necessary, unfortunately, to set the record straight.
I did NOT go up and down the band interfering with contestors, and in
fact, were this nitwit to factually report the events, I was
outspokenly adamant against such behavior.
It is a shame that another amateur will use an out and out lie to try
and make a point, rather than be satisfied with letting facts speak for
themselves.
I offer an open invitation to wb4iuy to come to 1850 and state his
position, instead of making up lies, and hiding behind a keyboard.
I seriously doubt that he has the testacles to personally confront
those whom he has slandered

DE N4MXZ