TopBand: "Local" Yackers

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: "Local" Yackers
From: rgarrett@sunlink.net (Bob Garrett)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 16:09:41 -0500 (EST)
Hi K3BU

I appreciate your frustration.  I seriously doubt that many or any of the
1850 gang subscribes to this reflector thus I doubt your comments,
concerns and potential solutions have been heard.  I would add that my
belief is that even if they are heard, there will not be any behavioral
change.  My perception is that there is a "we them) mentality and for the
most part, very little tolerance for contest operations by those
individuals that frequent 1850.

Bob WA3EUL