TopBand: Tonic Addendum

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Tonic Addendum
From: k0ha@navix.net (Bill Hohnstein)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 02:13:57 -0600
  I told ZZ2ZZZ to QRX...
  I had to do a final sweep--160 seemed to open up after my first note!
I worked ten more Europeans from DF2PY to G3FPQ.  David (FPQ) surprised
me with a 589 signal (the best that I worked)!  Most were weak to moderate
strength.  An increasing static level made me miss some callers.  The
better receive antenna was mixed:  SE beverage, 8 degree beverage, or the
transmit antenna was sometimes better for receive.
  Two ZL's followed and it's time to call it a night.  ZZ2ZZZ here I come...
73,  Bill    K0HA