TopBand: ZD8Z

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ZD8Z
From: JBaumgarte@aol.com (JBaumgarte@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 17:02:15 -0400

<<
 John

 do you think you might share the times and frequencies on 160 for those
 of us less fortunate on the west coast?

 Dave
 N0DH/7

Hi Dave,
Sure--sorry, I didn't include with first post.  I am responding away from my
home computer, but it was close to 03:00 (Wed. eve local time) his tx 1832
listening up 1-2.  I did hear him trying to work one 6 & I heard a VE7
calling, but don't think either got through.  I was having lots of problems
hearing through many east enders calling on frequency.
John, K0IJL