TopBand: New Callsigns

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: New Callsigns
From: nx1g@top.monad.net (Craig Clark)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 15:58:44 -0500
Gee, I mean for the gate 1, 1a, 2, 3 and 4 Vanity callsigns. Not for you
guy's who have had 1x2 calls for the last 10 years. Gee wiz. I guess you
have to be explicit to 160 operators.

Send me your old call and new call. I'll keep the list up-to-date and post
it in a few weeks

Craig soon to be ex-NX1G, N1ACH, WA1QWW, WN1IGG

"I'm not schizophrenic and neither am I"

Thanks to EUL, NJ, NA for pointing out the ambiguity in my first message.

That's gates 1, 1a, 2, 3 and 4 NEW caqllsigns only.

73 Craig

                        Craig Clark, NX1G
                        Radio Bookstore
        Books for Amateur Radio, SWL and CB Radio Operators
                        (603) 899 6957
                        (603) 899 6826 fax
                        PO Box 209
                        Rindge, NH 03461