Re: [TenTec] Hercules II

To: w2iy@verizon.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Hercules II
From: dukeshifi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 16:29:10 -0600
I had a great trip. We saw and experienced a lot of new things and ate like
royalty.

I went to start making the replacement RF cables for the amp today and found
that my high power soldering iron is defunct. I ordered a new one, should be
here tomorrow.

My former employer called me back in for some. Consulting work so no more radio
work on weekdays but should have a look Saturday.

You wouldn’t happen to have a low pass filter board would you? Your has not
one, but two toasted Copper air coils on it. I ordered and received some #14
magnet wire and can likely make new coils but simply popping in a new LPF would
be easier and less costly.

Gary