Re: [TenTec] Jupiter 538

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter 538
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 12:55:01 -0500
Ten Tec did in fact change the parts in the Jupiter. They did the same for the
Scout, too. Some Scouts have bipolar devices, newer ones had MOSFETs.
They were very lacked in updated the manuals

mike, wb8vge
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never  know if they are
genuine”

—Abraham Lincoln