[TenTec] Jupiter 538

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter 538
From: ROLAND HOWELL via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 15:09:43 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Folks

A bit puzzled by the component / circuit diagrams in the user hand book of the Jupiter, the PCB 81889 Rev A board shows Q20 as being a 2SC1971 whereas the 3 legged fuse fitted on my board is a RD06HHF1!.

The PA board 81897 also shows finals as being SD1405, mine are MRF454 even the drivers that are supposed to be 2sc3133 are different.

So my question(s) is/are, did changes take place during the assembly run for this model to either or both of these boards.

As always advice greatly appreciated

Snowy