Re: [TenTec] Eagle IF output

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle IF output
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2022 19:29:46 -0700
Several years back I posted my impression that the RX366/Eagle RX factory
provided IF output was essentially useless (bordering on non-functional).
The IF output mod documented by Rick VE7TK/VE7ASR works great on the Orion
I/II and I documented a similar mod for the Omni VI/VI+.  I'm not sure if a
mod was documented for the Eagle.

It might have been a mix up in Ten Tec engineering at the time that
resulted in that jack being characterized as a usable IF output.

That's as far as my memory goes.

73, Barry N1EU