Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI plus

To: "Reflectors - TenTec@contesting.com Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI plus
From: David Propper <k2dp@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 20:03:38 -0500
Bob,

Another suggestion, use liquid De-Oxit as your contact cleaner. It has a needle
dropper dispenser. As someone else mentioned, avoid spraying contact cleaner if
possible, however, the same cleaner is available in a spray can.  I believe
that someone else also mentioned that you should check the connections for each
of the sub-miniature coaxial cables that interconnect between various boards.
Apply the liquid De-Oxit cleaner to the sub-miniature connectors, both the
outer shell (ground) and the center pin of the connector.

Best of luck ! Hope you find the problem.

73 and take care,
Dave, K2DP (St. Louis, MO)