Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI plus

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI plus
From: jbrannig via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 20:37:40 -0400
Date: 9/29/20  8:20 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: tentec@contesting.com Subject: Re:
[TenTec] OMNI VI plus Jim:How long has it been since the connectors internally
were cleaned?    Likely never.   So it is time to unplug each one, scrub the
male pins with a Q-Tip with contact cleaner applied and plug it back in.    Do
NOT spray anything into the radio.73Bob, K4TAXOn 9/29/2020 6:37 PM, jbrannig
via TenTec wrote:> My OMNI died suddenly.No signals on receive and no RF out on
transmitEverything else functions as normal..ie. frequency read out, audio
noise, bandchange...Any ideas on where to start looking?Tnx es 73JimSent from
 mailing
listTenTec@contesting.comhttp://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/tentec