Re: [TenTec] Audio improvements on Argonaut VI

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Audio improvements on Argonaut VI
From: <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 20:01:44 +0200
Of course Paul is right, in theory.
But this point is being HIGHLY exaggerated.

If you use the radio as one would use it in a QSO, you can change headphones
all day long and you don't notice anything.
It's only when you place the radio in a state that it is totally useless to
us, that you hear this noise and then notice the difference between the
different headphones.

If the original poster is hearing noise under normal use, then his unit is
defective.

73,
Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)