Re: [TenTec] Omni V upgrade to V.9

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni V upgrade to V.9
From: Martin Sole <hs0zed@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 23:56:25 +0700
I did my Omni V a couple of years ago. Very nice upgrade I think. For the labelling I did two things.

First I dismantled the front panel and swapped around the band buttons so they are in the right order then I printed labels in Word for the 3 special functions, ENTER, SHIFT, CLEAR. I made these labels the same size as the band buttons with text I could read and pasted them above the 10m band buttons. That was a few years ago and they still look good and work well. I have a picture but I guess I can't post that here. It wasn't difficult, think I had about 2 or 3 try's to get the finish I wanted.

Martin HS0ZED