Re: [TenTec] Any update on a replacement for the Orion II?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Any update on a replacement for the Orion II?
From: K8JHR <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 01:53:33 -0400

On 4/7/2014 4:15 PM, Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP wrote:

However I never once said that Omni-Rig was the reason that for this,
because it's not.
James made that bit up himself.

        Sheesh... got a  case of selective amnesia, Rick???
        Can I have some of what you have been smoking?

        YOU said this, NOT I.

        The record clearly shows this was YOUR claim.
        I think the exact testimony was:   (and I quote)