Re: [TenTec] OT: Openwire/Window Line and Bad Wx

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Openwire/Window Line and Bad Wx
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 12:51:21 -0400
Wade... you need someone to blog about how effective that SWR Spray is, just to give it greater credibility. You know... if you read it on the web, it must be true. As it is probably not mentioned on Snopes.com or any of the other urban legend busting sites, then it must be true, or there would be a piece refuting it... right?

Lemme know if I can help... I used to make up and sell all sorts of false claims in a former life ... you know... "He is NOT Guilty, your Honoriness..." Er...um ... yeah, right.