Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 situation

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 situation
From: Greg S <oldlongbeard@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 14:19:28 -0700 (PDT)
+1 Dave. And I think it wise on their part. I work at a place that makes
electronic parts for automobiles, and it has been VERY "different" sourcing
parts over the last few years. The parallels to Rand's "Atlas Shrugged" get
scarier every day. Who is John Galt?   ;-)

KC8HXO
Ten Tec 540

Of course John Henry reads this list.
But, why should he or anybody else wade in. The original memo from TenTec was
quite clear. There's no reason to reply to all this speculation until TenTec is
good and ready.
The problem is not that TenTec does not reply, it is the incessant groundless
ramblings of the user group
Thanks for the bandwidth
73
Dave