Re: [TenTec] Corsair II Keyer Question

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II Keyer Question
From: "Curt" <rhulett1@consolidated.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 05:22:42 -0500
I corresponded with Peter about this yesterday after finding the post you reference::
"Years ago you wrote into the Ten Tec list about a problem you were
having with the Corsair II internal keyer.  My problem is identical.
Did you ever solve the problem and if so, what was the solution please?"

His reponse was:

"Hi Curt

Strangely, somebody else asked the same question a year or two ago.

Unfortunately, I don't recall the details now but if I remember
correctly I never did manage to find a solution and opted to use an
external keyer instead.

I'm sorry I am not able to offer any assistance but hope you are more
successful than I!

73 Peter G3XJS"

So, I'll just continue using the straight key. Guess the keyer knob will be like the NB knob ( decoration )

----- Original Message ----- From: "GARY HUBER" <glhuber@msn.com>