Re: [TenTec] Huntsville Hamfest Prizes

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Huntsville Hamfest Prizes
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 06:50:58 -0500
Wish I could make Huntsville Hamfest this year but prior commitments won't
permit such.  As a reminder, it's only a couple of weeks away, being the
18th and 19th of August.  I found it to be a very nice hamfest in the past.
All inside and air conditioned event.

I do have plans to attend the Tentec Hamfest Sept 28 and Sept 29th.  I look
forward to meeting many of you in person.  It's outside and also "air
conditioned"......... depending on the weather.  :-)

And today, local storms permitting, I should be on the Tentec SSB 40M Net,
7260 KHz  @ 20:00 UTC.  I look forward to hearing you between static
crashes.

73
Bob, K4TAX