[TenTec] WTB 282 250hz CW filter

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] WTB 282 250hz CW filter
From: David Cuttler <davidcuttler@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 20:26:11 -0700 (PDT)
OK folks I have a new to me  OMNI V that has an open slot for the 282 250 Hz CW
filter. I have had these filters in the past, and hardly ever used them, but an
empty slot is just sitting there, and if someone wants to sell one cheap, I
will buy it.

This is not a "must have,"  but more of "if it's an offer I cannot refuse," I
will buy it. This is kind of like the bright orange trim ring for the tuning
knob I just purchased from Ten Tec. I sure didn't need it, but it really looks
cool!

Please reply off list.