Re: [TenTec] ARRL Reviews

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ARRL Reviews
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 11:34:52 -0400 (EDT)
Good pointt, Joel.  Even within the top group, there are big  differences
in sub receivers, e.g. the Orion's is general coverage while the K3  is ham
band only with better performance.  Ye pays yer money....

As for me, I bought a 75S-1 in the 1970s to use as a second receiver,the
way we now use sub receivers.  It's still hooked up to the KWM-2, making up
what I call an "S/line and a half," i.e. one transmitter with two
receivers.  I hope my T-T rigs last as long.  Come to think of it, I  hope we
do.

73 Ray

In a message dated 9/8/2011 6:49:35 P.M. GMT Standard Time,