Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec 411 Centaur Amp Problem

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec 411 Centaur Amp Problem
From: <wow_chf@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 22:41:44 -0400
You will often find the input SWR higher on one or more bands.  This is
especially true with amplifiers with torroidal input.

But as I have said before, one test is worth a thousand expert opinions.
Why not just go ahead and replace that 8" jumper with the longest one you
have around the shack, or couple a few jumpers together, and see what the
results are?

73,

Mike
W2AJI