Re: [TenTec] Working the Weak ONes

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Working the Weak ONes
From: "Rick - NJ0IP / DJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 13:58:09 -0500
Toby, the original Omni (about 1979) kept those features and also had a
notch.
I sold mine to my best friend in 1983.
Been trying to buy it back for about 15 years, but he won't sell it!

For bad line noise, a noise canceller like the ANC-4 is really good.
The one from DX Engineering is even better but it costs about $500!

73
Rick