Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 238A settings?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 238A settings?
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:10:55 +0000
Absolutely correct. And a double-throw knife switch is best. The center, or
knife, is connected to the antenna. One side goes to the station, and the other
side is grounded. I personally prefer to put my spark gaps on the station side
as near to the station entrance point as practical, in keeping with close to a
good earth ground
Dave
WA3MKB

From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>