Re: [TenTec] Happy Orion owners (was question about updates)

To: tentec@contesting.com, wa6ipd@dslextreme.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Happy Orion owners (was question about updates)
From: W9MWS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 11:12:26 EDT

... and I'm very happy with mine also ... Had an original Orion and loved  it
... upgraded to the Orion II and love it.  Also very happy with Ten Tec
service and general support.

Would I do it again (sell my Icom Pro II, Yaesu MK 5, and other radios and
change to Ten Tec?) ... YOU BETCHA!

73 to all

Mike W9MWS

In a message dated 4/30/2006 3:46:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wa6ipd@dslextreme.com writes:

Another  happy owner!

Art WA6IPD