Re: [TenTec] Orion tuning rates

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion tuning rates
From: ac5e@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:59:58 +0000
The rig with the rubber tuning rate was an early synthesized ICOM. I have had
several here, and since that one only lasted two days I don't remember whether
it was the 720, the 735, or one of the others. I bought it to give to my son,
KM5GA, for a mobile rig but it never got that far. The guy who bought it off me
sent it back and got it fixed - twice. And Jimmy says it's still noticably slow
about settling down after you turn the knob.

73 es happy Christmas and a merry New Year

Pete, AC5E