[TenTec] ???

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ???
From: W1GOR@Maine.RR.Com (W1GOR)
Date: Thu May 15 19:33:42 2003
X-10 is a PLC, or Power-Line-Control system that is used for home
automation.  The digitally coded command signals are coupled into the power
line in your home or business.  Essentially, it's 'wireless' system because
you don't have to install any wiring.  I use an X-10 system to control
inside and outside lights at my home.  Radio Shack carries X-10 compatible
devices such as controllable light switches, controllable duplex outlets,
pocket controllers, automatic (clock) controllers, flood lights, etc.  You
can assign a separate 'system address' for each controllable device.  X-10
is simple, relatively inexpensive, and easy to install.

Go to  http://www.x10.com for further information...

73, Larry - W1GOR