[TenTec] 6 Meter Scout?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 6 Meter Scout?
From: ke4teg@bellsouth.net (KE4TEG)
Date: Thu May 8 17:50:31 2003
Hello,

Cliff and I already tried to do a 6 meter module for the Scout. From
scratch, by using a 12M module, and by using a 30M module. None of these
methods will work. The Scout was not designed for it and it is to far out of
the range of the unit. The TX would not work at all due to the final and the
design of the TX output ckt.

Get a TT-526 6N2 or get the transverter.

73,
de KE4TEG