[TenTec] FS: Paragon 585 and accessories

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Paragon 585 and accessories
From: haesem@uwplatt.edu (Peg Haese)
Date: Wed Feb 12 17:18:56 2003
I am forwarding this to the reflector from Les KO3G. Please respond to him
rather than to me. I bought the Hercules II from this estate dispersal. It
was in immaculate condition and Les was a fine person to deal with. He is
the agent for N7EPP's YL.

73 de Peg KB9LIE

*****
For Sale: Ten-Tec Paragon Model 585
Excellent condition except one side has a little paint worn off. It is from
the estate of silent key N7EPP, who was the original owner and a
non-smoker. Has standard filters plus optional 1l8 khz ssb filter.

Also includes the following:
FM adaptor (model 256)
RS232 Interface (model 258)
Software is 4 - 0 version
Interface cable for Hercules II amp (amp already sold)
Voice Readout (model 257)
Ten-Tec 705 electret mic
Original packing/shipping box
Owners Manual