[SECC] South East Sprint Coalition Team for NA Sprint CW

Subject: [SECC] South East Sprint Coalition Team for NA Sprint CW
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 16:08:48 -0500
Need a few more members to make up a full South East Sprint Coalition
team for the NCJ NA Sprint CW on this Saturday night (0000-0400Z
Sunday).  Who will join AA4CF, KY4F, WF3C, K0EJ, and K4BAI?  I can't be
full time this time due to a prior commitment I made before I had the
Sprint down on my calendar, but will make as many QSOs as I can.  I'll
drop off, but still register the team, if we can get ten members without
me.  Time to make up your mind to be QRV in the Sprint and, when you
are, it will be more fun to be on a team.  I will register the team or
even teams late Friday or early Saturday.  73, John, K4BAI.