[SECC] Items for Sale

Subject: [SECC] Items for Sale
From: secc at contesting.com (Dennis Arnold via SECC)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 03:58:05 -0700
Hello everyone.   I am down sizing the station a little.  I thought I would
list these on here in case anyone in the SECC is interested  before I put it on
the internet.

I have 2 amplifiers for sale.

1.   Ten Tec Hercules II solid state 10-16 meters with Ten-Tec Power supply.
This is in mint condition.  Price $ 1200.00

2.  B & W  PT2500A.   10 thru 160 meters.  Runs a pair of 3-500Z.  This amp
works great an looks good but not mint.  it just had new filter caps.
   It works great on all bands and is very heavy duty.  Instant on.  This amp
is the most heavy duty of any  amp running 3-500z's.  I have owned most all of
them.  Price $ 1,050.00

These are pick up only.  Contact me if interested.   678-776-5109

73,

Dennis  K4NV