[SECC] ARRLDX CW NJ8J SOAB LP

Subject: [SECC] ARRLDX CW NJ8J SOAB LP
From: w5jr.lists at gmail.com (Mike / W5JR)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 01:08:06 -1000
Ben, I see I must have been one of those KH6's as I have you in my log on 80m.
I was the op for KH6RS, SOAB-HP. I was quite surprised to work so many on 80
with just an inverted v at 50'. Most of my Q's were on Sat morn, just few
around on Sun morn even though those that were, were loud.

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Alpharetta GA