[SECC] ARRLDX CW NJ8J SOAB LP

Subject: [SECC] ARRLDX CW NJ8J SOAB LP
From: nj8j at benshome.net (Ben Coleman NJ8J)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 20:57:51 -0500

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Equipment:
Alinco DX-77T
LDG AT-11MP Automatic Antenna tuner

Antennas:
100' OCF Dipole fed with ladder-line

Logger: yfktest

Managed to snag almost 3 hours of operation, most of it  on 40 and 80 in
the wee hours Sunday morning.  I was surprised how loud the KH6's were
on both 40 and 80 after 0800Z, and glad, because I needed HI on both
bands.  Snagged a ZL on 40, and heard some JA's on 40, but didn't
managed to work them.  I will definitely have to try the same hours on
the Phone version.

Ben
Ben Coleman nj8j at benshome.net
 "I love the way Microsoft follows standards.  In much the
same manner that fish follow migrating caribou."
                                            Paul Tomblin